Get Outstanding Dental Care in Buckhead & the Atlanta Metropolitan Area
At Gallery 32 Dental Arts, we offer dental services in Buckhead and the Atlanta Metropolitan Area so you can have the dental health and wellness (i.e. Dental Health Nirvana) that you want; with our customized approach and affordable monthly payment if needed! We understand that your dental health is a financial investment, and we look forward to partnering with you on your health journey. We have alignments with Care Credit and other dental lenders; and we are happy to assist with filling your dental claims with your Dental Benefits/Insurance carriers. We have developed our own in-office Wellness Plan for patients that do not have dental insurance or dental benefits. This has been very popular with our patients!
Contact Gallery 32 Dental Arts for additional information on our financing and savings plans! Call (404) 341-4434today!
Our Dental Wellness Plan
No insurance? No problem! We have created a Wellness Program for those of you who want piece of mind and allow you to stay on track with your dental health, regardless of dental insurance. You can save even more by signing up for a Dental Wellness Member Plan ($349 annually $249 annually per each additional family member) today!
Benefits of becoming a Gallery 32 Dental Arts Wellness Plan Member include:
- Two Annual Exams
- Two Annual Healthy Mouth Cleanings
- All Basic X-Rays Included
- All Consultations Included
- All Emergency Exams Included
- Member Only Specials
- 15% off ALL Other Services (Excluding Bleaching & Bleaching Products )
Dental Care Lenders
For more financing options, patients can set up a payment plan through one of our national dental care leaders, including:
- Ally Lending - allows patients to have complete control over their personal loan management. Their easy-to-navigate online experience allows you to manage multiple loans in one place, stay on track with payments, and review account details.
- Prosper Healthcare Lending - their fast and convenient services charge no fees per funded loan and also offers zero risk process when receiving instant pre-approval without it ever affecting your credit.
- Care Credit - take control of your oral health today with the CareCredit healthcare credit card to benefit from our special dental financing options.
What You Should Know About Dental Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, our office will always assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits from your insurance. However, there are many misconceptions about dental insurance and what it can and can’t do.
The top three common myths about dental insurance are:
- Dental insurance pays based on the premium paid by you or your employer. Higher premium plans pay more of the fees for your dental care and have fewer exclusions.
- Dental insurance helps defray the costs of dental care and requires patients to pay the portion of the fee that insurance does not cover. This is your co-payment.
- Dental insurance policies restrict payment for some services, use restricted fee schedules, and exclude some procedures based on prior conditions or length of time on the plan. All restrictions are based on the premium paid for insurance.
Gallery 32 Dental Arts does not accept assignment of benefits on secondary insurance. If you have secondary insurance, we will file your primary insurance for you. You are asked to pay anything that your primary insurance does not cover. We provide you with the necessary forms so that you can submit for reimbursement from your secondary carrier.
In regards to billing, we will estimate your portion on the date of service based on information given to us by your insurance carrier. However, sometimes there is a need to send you a statement for the portion of insurance if it has not been paid within 45 days.
Bottom line: Gallery 32 Dental Arts will do everything we can to make the dental insurance process as easy as possible for you. Call (404) 341-4434 with any questions, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.